In April 2022, Disney+ is adding a bunch of content to celebrate Earth Day, a musical film, a series of shorts, and more episodes of Moon Knight.
In April 2022, Disney+ adds a musical comedy film, a series of shorts featuring a persevering squirrel, a polar bear documentary, Disney+ Earth Day specials, and more episodes of Marvel’s latest TV show. The coronavirus pandemic isn’t over, but the world is slowly adjusting to the new normal, and when it comes to entertainment, movie theaters are open and running again, but streaming services haven’t lost any of their steam. . To entertain its audience, Disney+ adds new content every month, from original content to movies and TV shows from its various branches, such as Marvel, Fox, and National Geographic.
March saw the arrival of Steven Spielberg West Side Storyby Pixar turn red (as well as the special backstage Kiss the panda: turn red), a new version of the comedy Cheaper by the dozenthe fantasy series Parallelsand the first episode of Marvel’s Moon Knight, as well as the arrival of all the Marvel shows that were hosted at Netflix. March will see the addition of Herbie: fully charged and Chasing the Mavericksso all eyes will be on the original content arriving these weeks, and there’s a bit of everything for all viewers.
Disney+ will host a musical comedy film in April 2022, a series of short films featuring the famous squirrel from Ice Agea bunch of documentaries to celebrate Earth Day and other episodes of Moon Knight and The proud family: stronger and prouder. Here’s everything new for Disney+ in April 2022.
Herbie: fully charged
Better Nate than ever – First
- Nate, 13, has big dreams on Broadway, but when he’s not cast in the school play, he and his best friend Libby sneak into the Big Apple, where he unexpectedly reunites her long-lost Aunt Heidi. Together they must prove that life’s greatest adventures are as big as your dreams.
Moon Knight – Episode 2
The proud family: stronger and prouder – Episode 8 “Homeschooling”
Chasing the Mavericks
Tales of Scrat – Season 1 premiere (all episodes streaming)
- Scrat’s Tales of the Ice Age is a series of six all-new animated shorts featuring Scrat, the hapless saber-toothed squirrel from the Ice Age adventures, which experiences the highs and lows of fatherhood, as he and the lovable and mischievous Baby Scrat, alternately bond and battle for ownership of the much-precious Acorn.
Moon Knight – Episode 3
The proud family: stronger and prouder – Episode 9 “Rage Bully”
The proud family: stronger and prouderr – Season 1 finale “Old Towne Road”
Moon Knight – Episode 4
Polar bear – First
- Narrated by two-time Oscar nominee Catherine Keener of Disneynature Polar bear tells the story of a new mother whose memories of her own youth prepare her to navigate motherhood in the increasingly difficult world polar bears face today.
Bear witness – First
- Bear witness journey alongside the filmmakers behind Disneynature Polar bear as they face profound challenges 300 miles from the North Pole. The team, which created a groundbreaking arctic camp on location, navigated through virtually impassable snowdrifts and thin sea ice, harvesting unprecedented footage revealing adaptive behaviors that surprised even this team of veteran filmmakers.
Explorer: The Last Tepui – First
- The Disney+ Earth Day Special Explorer: The Last Tepui, from National Geographic, follows elite mountaineer Alex Honnold (Free Solo) and a world-class climbing team led by National Geographic Explorer and mountaineer Mark Synnott on a grueling mission deep in the Amazon jungle while they attempt a first ascent of a 1000 foot sheer cliff. Their goal is to bring Bruce Means, legendary biologist and National Geographic explorer, to the top of a huge “island in the sky” known as the tepui. The team must first navigate miles of dangerous jungle terrain to help Dr. Means complete his life’s work, searching for undiscovered animal species in the cliff. The hour-long special is the latest installment in National Geographic’s long-running Explorer series. On this Earth Day, discover why the tepuis – like the Galapagos – are a treasure trove of biodiversity that deserves to be protected.
The Biggest Little Farm: The Return – First
- The Disney+ Earth Day Special The Biggest Little Farm: The Return, from National Geographic, is based on the award-winning 2018 feature-length documentary that tells the story of John and Molly Chester, who abandon their city life in Los Angeles to live on a barren farm to grow delicious food in harmony with the nature in Ventura County. The new special follows the farmers’ tireless 10-year journey as they turn the land into a magical farm and document the entire process in this heartwarming special that feels like a real Charlotte’s Web. Apricot Lane Farms is a beautiful and complex world that reflects our planet’s biodiversity, and this special introduces audiences to animals that will quickly burrow into their hearts, like Georgie the gopher-eating egret, Emma the pig who welcomes her new litter and an adorable lamb named Moe who thinks he’s a dog. This Earth Day, learn how farmers are using nature’s interconnectedness to support healthy soils, maximize biodiversity, and regeneratively grow the most nutrient-dense foods possible.
Sketchbook – Season 1 premiere (all episodes streaming)
- An intimate educational documentary series, Sketchbook takes us to the desks and into the lives of talented artists and animators. Each episode focuses on a single artist teaching us how to draw a single iconic character from a Walt Disney Animation Studios film. As we learn the stages of drawing these characters, we also discover that the artists themselves each have a unique story to tell about how they got to Disney and the characters they have. choose. From the creators of chef’s table, this exclusive experience will give viewers of all ages a new understanding of how these beloved characters come to life on screen while introducing them to a new cast of real-life characters along the way.
Moon Knight – Episode 5
Next: Free Guy Is Even Better On Disney+ Than The Theaters
Christina Ricci’s Wednesday Return Fixes Addams Family Mistake 3
About the Author