One of the best ways to warm your heart on frosty days is to make fun winter jokes. After all, when it’s cold and snowing outside and the family is trapped inside, a solid list of winter jokes for kids is a must to keep everyone from going crazy with winter fever. cabin. Quarantine increases the pressure on parents, making snow pranks for kids all the more vital for surviving the cold season. A dad joke or two can help everyone get through the day, and a few winter jokes can help kids look on the bright side no matter how little sunshine there actually is. These best snow and winter jokes for kids will make your kids laugh (and help you relax) no matter how cold it gets.
1. What do snowmen call their children?
2. What did the icy road say to the car?
“Do you want to go for a walk?”
3. What falls in winter but never gets hurt?
4. What does a gingerbread man put on his bed?
A cookie sheet!
5. Why did the girl keep her trumpet in the snow?
She liked to play cool jazz.
6. Knock, knock.
Who is here? Ice. Glazed who? You icy!
7. How do the mountains stay warm?
They put on their snow caps.
8. What do you call when a snowman throws a tantrum?
9. What is a snowman’s favorite snack?
Frozen krispie treats.
10. What is December more than any other month?
The letter D
11. Where do snowmen put their money?
12. What is the difference between a Christmas alphabet and the normal alphabet?
The Christmas alphabet has Noel.
13. What is the best breakfast cereal to eat in the winter?
14. Where do snowmen like to dance?
During a snowball.
15. What is a snowman’s favorite drink?
16. What did Jack Frost say to Frosty the Snowman?
“Have a nice day!”
17. What do you get when you cross a snowman with a vampire?
18. What can you catch with your eyes closed?
19. Why did the girl keep her saxophone in the snow?
She wanted to play cool jazz.
20. What falls in winter but never gets hurt?
21. Knock, knock.
Who is here? To scold. Scold who? ‘Rumble out!
22. Why are winter days great?
They are great fun!
23. Why was hedging discouraged?
The hug is real.
24. What do you call a snowman in summer?
25. Have you heard of the Snowman Spy?
It has a license to relax.
26. What did one snowflake say to another?
“You are one of a kind.”
27. How do I notify a Santa’s Helper?
“Check your elf before destroying your elf.”
28. Have you heard of the rude snowman?
He hasn’t caught up with everything.
29. What do you call a glove combined with a snake?
30. Have you heard of the stuttering snowman?
He came, the thaw, he conquered.
31. Why do Klingons prefer winter for cooking?
Their dishes are best served cold.
32. I warned him against starting his own ski resort.
It’s a slippery slope.
33. Nobody likes to eat outside in the winter.
It’s frost come, frost served.
34. What did the sign say in the reindeer stable?
“There is snow like at home.”
35. Have you heard of the politicians whose best speeches were outside in the winter?
It could really turn a freeze.
36. Why is Frosty never late?
Time is waiting for the snowman.
37. Why is it difficult to ski after fresh snow?
With great powder comes great responsibility.
38. What did one skier say to the other?
“Alpine for you when you’re gone.”
39. What did the Austrian skier scream when he sprained his ankle?
40. What do you call a snowman who throws a tantrum?
41. What do you call a winter monster with a six-pack?
42. What do Yetis eat on a diet?
43. How do you decorate a snowman cake?
Lots of icing.
44. How do you make a snowman’s bed?
Fresh patches of ice and a thick layer of snow.
45. Why can’t you trust snowmen?
These are real flakes.
46. Why are snowmen awesome at parties?
They always break the ice.
47. How can a snowman convince someone he’s serious?
48. What’s the scariest part of owing Santa money?
It snows where you live.
49. What do you call an igloo without a bathroom?
IG (no toilet).
50. What did the handler say when he got lost?
“I misled us.”
51. Have you heard of the man buried alive under a sudden snowstorm?
He felt bad.
52. What do you call a day below freezing and the next day at 70 degrees?
“It’s snowing today, but are you watering tomorrow?” »
53. How do you build a snow fort?
You igloo together.
54. Why are winter fortune tellers so reliable?
They can see what’s mitten in the stars.
55. Have you heard of the snowman who fell in love with a mitten?
It was a glove at first sight.
56. What advice would you give to the snow moving to the big city?
Fray it until you do.
57. What do you call a snowman’s dog?
58. What do computers wear in winter?
59. What kind of robots live in Antarctica?
60. Have you heard of the child who was hit on the head with a snowball?
It knocked him out cold.
61. What do superheroes put in their drinks?
62. What do you call a snowman in the produce aisle?
63. What do you sing at a snowman’s birthday party?
“Freeze a cheerful good boy.”
64. What is a snowman’s favorite condiment?
65. What do you get when you cross cold with anger?
66. What do you call it when a reindeer ignores you?
The cold shoulder.
67. What do snowmen turn into when it warms up?
Flasks of water.
68. What is a sled dog’s favorite time at school?
Snow and say.
69. What do you call a snowman in summer?
70. What are the children of a snowman called?
71. What is the best self-defense against an angry snowman?
A hair dryer.
72. What do you put on a reindeer’s cradle?
73. What does a mountain carry on its head?
A snowy peak.
74. What do you call a penguin that flies squid?
75. Why don’t penguins fly?
They are not big enough to be pilots.
76. Who’s at the door?
77. What did the salad say to come in?
“Lettuce in! It’s freezing in here!
78. What does the man say from outside the window?
79. What do you call a photo of the North Pole?
80. Why does it take longer to build a blonde snowman?
You have to rack your brains.
81. Why did the two snowmen get divorced?
One thought the other was a snowflake.
82. Why do penguins swim in salt water?
Because pepper makes them sneeze.
83. Where is the hottest place on the South Pole?
On a map.
84. Where does a bird have the most feathers in winter?
85. What do you call a winter hip-hop artist?
86. What did the penguin say when he swam into a wall?
87. What do you call a reindeer without eyes?
No eye hart (no idea).
88. What did the icy road say to the car?
“Do you want to take a ride?”
89. What do the trees say after a long winter?
“What a re-leaf.”
90. What do you call 50 penguins in the Arctic?
91. Why do polar bears live alone?
They like to freeze.
92. What do you call an igloo without a toilet?
93. Which is faster, hot or cold?
Hot. You can catch a cold.
94. What do you call a slow skier?
95. Who delivers the Christmas presents to the baby sharks?
Jaws of Santa Claus.
This article was originally published on